Sunday 21 February 2010

Testing our new Camera Mount

I recently took delivery of an excellent new mount for the bow of my boat, which allows me to fix my HD Video Camera to record an on-water video. Yesterday I took Brian Yates & his mate Darren out for a test paddle at La Perouse & took the opportunity to give my new set up a run on & under the water.
My Panansonic Lumix mounted on a Sticky Pod. Test paddle Sunday 20/2/10, trying out the setup on some flat water at La Perouse.
The video is compressed for this format, but the HD results were pretty impressive. I can't wait to get the rig out in some bigger water.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Velocimiser Sea Kayak Foil Rudder

After two solid years of R&D, we can finally announce a series of successful sea trials of our new foiling sea kayak rudder, The Velocim...